Tonight I am mostly drinking............

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
I have seen this on another forum and find it interesting to see what peoples favourite tiples are across the UK and further afield. So tonight I am drinking home brewed Yorkshire Best Bitter.
20130225_200709_zps7bbfbd5c.jpg

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Buy a starter kit - makes 40 pints of Woodfordes Wherry and it was the best beer I've had in a long while. Subsequent batches haven't been all that good...

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Hard to name a favorite anymore. Was cider or Guiness when I was over there. Michelob before that. Nowadays I really don't drink much and it depends on the occassion. I like your choice though :)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
How was the Yorkshire bitter Dave, it looks like gravy with squirty cream on top :)

Tonight I'm mostly drinking Nescafe Espresso, and for the rest of the week until I get off call-out duties.

Favourite tipples in no particular order, Havana Club & coke, Glenfiddich & ginger, Jura Superstition on the rocks, Stella, Export, Koppaberg or Crabbies when it's hot.

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
How was the Yorkshire bitter Dave, it looks like gravy with squirty cream on top :)

Tonight I'm mostly drinking Nescafe Espresso, and for the rest of the week until I get off call-out duties.

Favourite tipples in no particular order, Havana Club & coke, Glenfiddich & ginger, Jura Superstition on the rocks, Stella, Export, Koppaberg or Crabbies when it's hot.

Beautiful mate, its just the flash on this sh 1t phone.

www.brewuk.co.uk/store/beerkits/geordie/geordie-yorkshire-bitter-40pt.html

mudgutz

Jan 26, 2013
Staffordshire moorlands.
Tonight I had a Guinness walking down the village to watch the footy, Peddie was on in the first pub, prob my fave when served right, and it is in there. Bass in the second. Went back the first pub for the second half and another Peddie:D. The footy was crap so I came home mid way through the second half lol

No more for me now till the weekend, probably. :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE