Sussex Group Christmas Meet 2012

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Dinner. The meal around noon-ish. You may remember it from school- it was served by dinner ladies not lunch ladies.

We went to very different schools... ;)

So are we agreed to have the meal in the middle of the day rather than the evening?

jackcbr

Native
Sep 25, 2008
Gatwick, UK
www.pickleimages.co.uk
Now now boys. Dinner is classed as the main meal of the day, be it in the evening or at middayish. So meal classifications would be:

breakfast: the first meal of the day
brunch: for those too lazy to get up and roll two meals into one
dinner: the main meal of the day
the other six meals are quite arbitrary, but my favourite is sausage-time. This fits in during the day nicely at any point.

jackcbr

Native
Sep 25, 2008
Gatwick, UK
www.pickleimages.co.uk
Bump!:)
If it's a problem, no worries. I'll see you all on the Saturday. Cheers.
No probs at all mate. Back at the top of the thread is some details about pitch and stuff. Best thing to do is when you get there go to the main office and let them know you are from the Sussex Bushcraft UK group and they should point you in the right direction. I've got a leaving lunch that day but will be over as soon as I can. We sort out payment with Neumo over the weekend. It's £5 per 24 hours so £10 for the Friday and Saturday night.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE