Dreadheads Autumn Woodland Pouch :D

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Yeah like that a lot. The last few nights I've been wading through The Lord of the Rings trilogy and I find myself looking at their kit, especially the Elves stuff with a jealous eye. That pouch looks like it came straight out of Rivendell. Well impressive!

Nice work mate.

Oh and you seem to have some godawful creepy crawlie heading north up your left leg. Just thought I'd bring that to your attention, though I'm sure you noticed it soon after that pic was taken :lmao:

PS Saved an avacado seed the other day to give carving it a go, wish me luck! Busy pimping a Svord folder at the moment.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Yeah like that a lot. The last few nights I've been wading through The Lord of the Rings trilogy and I find myself looking at their kit, especially the Elves stuff with a jealous eye. That pouch looks like it came straight out of Rivendell. Well impressive!

Nice work mate.

Oh and you seem to have some godawful creepy crawlie heading north up your left leg. Just thought I'd bring that to your attention, though I'm sure you noticed it soon after that pic was taken :lmao:

PS Saved an avacado seed the other day to give carving it a go, wish me luck! Busy pimping a Svord folder at the moment.

good luck with the avacadoe seeds i think theyre braw. just dry them out in the sun as long as you can first until they go rock hard. when you upen them up you get lovely colours n whatnot. its really trial and error with them as they can become too brittle often

thanks again for all the nice comments, looking over at the start of several more pouches waiting tae be finished. eeuuuh back tae endless sewing!

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
cheers again guys. iv got enough soft leather tae make another 3 of these pouches, another in yellow and two in different shades of brown. looking at using different leaves possibly oak for the next ones so hopefully have something more tae show off next week :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE