Berghaus Cyclops II Vulcan Size 3 NON MMPS with front pouch zips and new ladderlocs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
For Sale, Excellent condition modified Olive green Berghaus Cyclops II Vulcan Size 3 Non MMPS.

Just had this worked on at troopers colchester. They added PLCE zips to the front for a third pouch and replaced the sholuder strap ladderlocs as the original were slipping with ITW Nexus super grippy ladderlocs.

The Bergan is about 3 years old but has hardly been used. I would say i have had it out 10 times at most, there are some muddy patches on the bergan but there is no damage anywhere.

I used a hot knife to cut slots to allow for the side compression straps to work outside of the side pouches. These are not the greatest looking slots as it was my first time but they should not fray and do not affect the strength or integrity of the bergan and allow you to compress the side pouches down.

This Bergan is the Old type Vulcan, The Non MMPS, so Standard PLCE pouches fit on the side zips. The bergan has all the straps that came with it and i will give you an old PLCE pouch for the front but this has been repaired and used significantly but still works ok. Berg Buckle available to use I didnt like this so there is an ITW nexus IRR side release and tri glide if you prefer.

I would like £200 delivered By UPS to mainland UK only and payment by Bank transfer please.

Contact me by PM seals the deal.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE