STUPIDLY SIMPLE Midge Repel

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mrmike

Sep 22, 2010
Hexham, Northumberland
Arrived today, many thanks!
Shall be thoroughly tested against the hardy sabre-toothed otterburn midge over the next few weeks...

Sent from my boggy hole using tapatalk 2

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
The midges and mozzies were out in full at northwood meet this weekend, everyone was getting bit to hell and back but i lathered myself with this and barely got touched. ended up passing it around everybody who were more than impressed great stuff!

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Some of the first batch of Tick/chigger repel done, looking for a small No. of testers a few people have been pm'd as they already said they would be happy to give it a try, first 4 will get to test it in return for a review on results so we can refine if needed.

woodstock

Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Well we now have our 5 brave testers all lads im afraid... but we will wait for the results, thank you to everyone that has agreed to try it and hope it works as well as the midge repel...

toptec

Sep 3, 2009
manchester
My tins arrived yesterday, will give them a try this weekend.....
Do you dab it in various areas of exposed skin / rub it in ?

xylaria

My tins arrived yesterday, will give them a try this weekend.....
Do you dab it in various areas of exposed skin / rub it in ?

yes. simple rub your finger over the surface of the tub and rub in to exposed areas. Your forehead, sides of and chest are areas which always need attention, other areas like arms only when a cloud of midge desends. When in a serious cloud, the top of the scalp will need it as well. It is shouldnt be thick enough to see any more than a slight fake tan.

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
yes. simple rub your finger over the surface of the tub and rub in to exposed areas. Your forehead, sides of and chest are areas which always need attention, other areas like arms only when a cloud of midge desends. When in a serious cloud, the top of the scalp will need it as well. It is shouldnt be thick enough to see any more than a slight fake tan.

Just to add, behind the knees !! ( if in shorts )
Horsefly central around here at the moment, they DO NOT like theStupidly Simple at all, but they love that area behind yer knees!

Best.

Cat.

Mine arrived this morning and it smells gorgeous! Thanks for sending it over; I look forward to trying it out at the weekend. I'm giving a tin to a mate who is venturing up into the Highlands next month. He had a midge party up his trousers last time:

283479_2344389814186_4229241_n.jpg

woodstock

Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Everyone that was on the list to test the tick repel

Macaroon
Snozz
Chris the cat
Fish
Chiseller
and Wayne R.

you should receive them in the next few days

Many thanks to you all.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE