STUPIDLY SIMPLE Midge Repel

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave-the-rave

Settler
Feb 14, 2013
minsk
I now leave the lid off the pot when sleeping at night. Obviously I can't prove the effectiveness of this but it does seem to keep the monsters out of my basha.

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Yes its still for sale if you pm me your email address Fi will invoice you there is a 15ml 30ml and a 200ml bug oil just let me know what you want.

woodstock

Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Me too I love the smell of wood smoke its a personal thing, we had one return from one of our outlets in Carmarthen because she didn't like the smell even though it worked ?

leedsbrew

Forager
May 15, 2013
Leeds
Got back last week from a long weekend in Galloway forest! Two 6hr walks through knee high grass, in and next too marsh, bog, loch and stream. In the woods and on the hill. I have not had one bite all weekend!no mozzies, midge, cloggs or anything! This stuff rules!

woodstock

Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
The stupidly Simple Midge Repel,Bug Oil along with some other products we are working on will be available very shortly on EBay, it simplifies things no end,we will let you know when its up and running, we will still continue to sell from BCUK as well.

Globetrotter.uk

Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Got my bottle the other day. Tested on myself it works wonders. The wife stays away from me now lol.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

Chilliphil

Forager
Nov 16, 2013
Hampshire
Hi, is this stuff still available? I react badly to all things that bite or sting so always on the look out for something that works, especially if it's natural!! Avon skin so soft didn't work for me, in fact I'm sure I got bitten more...

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hi, is this stuff still available? I react badly to all things that bite or sting so always on the look out for something that works, especially if it's natural!! Avon skin so soft didn't work for me, in fact I'm sure I got bitten more...

I'm with you Chilliphil, since they changed the recipe in ASSS a couple of years back it's more of a case of trying to drown the beggars in the stuff. The Stupidly Simple stuff I got to try was pretty darn good at repelling the bitey ones and smelt great too. Wishing I had my wee tin in my wash kit now as the smokey smell reminds me of being outdoors with a campfire going while I'm stuck in the hospital. Lasts for ages too. Recommend it highly.

Chilliphil

Forager
Nov 16, 2013
Hampshire
At least it's not just me with the ASSS then, I was beginning to think I was the odd one out!! Sounds like Stupidly Simple is the way to go, especially with the added benefit of smelling of camp.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE