Zippo Outdoor Range

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
Just got a couple of the Zippo Outdoor Range of products in today.

Zippo Hand Warmer
You want to be able to enjoy the Great Outdoors even when it’s cold outside. And that's why Zippo built their rugged, metal hand warmer. It has a high-polish finish and a sleek, thin design so it easily fits into pockets, and it’s virtually odourless (great for hunters) and stays warm for up to 12 hours. Plus, it’s reusable with Zippo lighter fluid and includes a convenient filler cup and warming bag.

So whether you are going hunting or hitting the slopes, our hand warmer will keep you warm while you’re at it.

Zippo Hand Warmer

* Rugged metal construction
* Sleek and compact design
* Reusable w/ Zippo premium lighter fluid
* Virtually odorless – great for hunters
* 12 hour burn time
* Includes convenient filler cup and warming bag
* Ideal for hunting, ice fishing, skiing, snowmobiling, and outdoor sporting events.

Zippo Emergency Fire Starter
In the outdoors, getting a fire started quickly can be a matter of life and death. And with the Zippo Emergency Fire Starter Kit, starting a fire has never been easier. The reliable flint wheel ignition easily lights the water-resistant waxed tinder sticks. And with a water-resistant O-ring seal built into the case, the contents stay dry.

* Rugged metal construction
* Reliable flint-wheel ignition
* Includes rayon-made waxed tinder sticks to quickly and easily light a fire
* Waxed tinder sticks are water-resistant
* Water-resistant o-ring seal on lid protects tinder sticks
* Available in 1 colour: Safety Orange Matte
* Made in USA
* Ideal for camping, hiking, extreme altitudes, hunting, and emergency situations

Zippo Campfire Starter Cedar Puck
No kindling? No newspaper? Well, with Zippo's Campfire Starter cedar pucks, that’s no problem. The unique blend of compressed cedar sawdust and wax lights quickly, even when it’s wet. The back of it is scored so it can be used to start four fires, it’s made from 100% all-natural recycled materials, and it gives off a Western Red Cedar aroma.

* Made of 100% all natural recycled materials
* Unique blend of compressed cedar saw dust and wax offer quick lighting even when wet.
* Back of starter is scored to start 4 fires
* Western red cedar aroma
* Made in USA
* Ideal for camping, barbecues, hiking, campfires, fireplaces, and more.

Humpback

On a new journey
Dec 10, 2006
1/4 mile from Bramley End.
Wayland
I have had one of these for some time and find it too hot without the fleece pouch! The timings given are realistic too.
Lurch
Let me (us) know how effective the cedar puck thing is and whether it smells like some fire lighters or not. Might be a useful backup piece of kit.
Alan

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
another + for the hand warmer, i've had one for 2 years or so, great things and easy to use and really really warm.

well worth getting one ( i keep mine in the breast pocket of my shirt under a coat / fly fishing vest and it really makes a big difference )

BushSleeper

Dec 4, 2008
Devon
The hand warmer is really good with the pouch, lasts ages on one fill, mine still works even after slamming it in a range rover door...nice dent...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE