zebra billy cans

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

brickie

Sep 12, 2010
North Wales
Hello just a quick question can anyone tell me will a 14cm zebra billy can , fit in a 16.5cm ( internal) tin.I don't want to buy one if it won't fit ,cheers

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
Yes, it will.
There's a caveat to that, though. I have removed the bail arm on mine and replaced it with some brake cable. The outside width of a 14cm Zebra can with the bail arm removed and replaced with brake cable is 16cm (there's a couple of side brackets still, where the bail arm was attached).
I don't know what it would be like with the bail arm attached - a little wider, I would suspect.

brickie

Sep 12, 2010
North Wales
cheers for relplies , i'll take the plunge and buy one and probably end up removing bail arm as per your suggestion durulz, thanks to you both for your help

the question had been asked before heres the picture of my 14cm with the 12cm inside the 14 fits the 16 the same way
as pointed out the bail arm gets in the way and you wont be able to fit in the internal pan on the larger billy

nestZeb.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE