Yugoslavian / Serbian Haversacks / rucksacks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
There have been a number of posts about these bags, variously described as either Yugoslavian or Serbian haversacks or rucksacks.

I've just bought a brand new one for £6.50 delivered from GoArmy, though they are described as used on the website so I'm guessing I may just have got lucky (see here)

They are the same bags as described by Ammo here and as supplied tarted up a bit by Wynnchester. I've done a very similar job on mine with a bit of Barbour Thornproof Dressing I've had lying around for ages.

The service from GoArmy was excellent, and I received my bag virtually by return. (No connection, just a satisfied customer)

I see they've still got at time of writing some of the Norwegian Telemark packs left as well, though they look to be a bit battered.

Last edited:

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Ive got one of these that I use regularly but after seeing your post I've just bought another as I've always fancied modding one :)

They're great bags.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
They have a good selection of items for sale, am biased though as they operate next to the garage i use.

They do have a good range of kit - until you go to press the button, very limited quantities and sizes and most of it appears to be out of stock.................

pwb

Good little bags.
I've , just last week ,coated mine using a mixture recipe I found on a youtube. It's a Beeswax ,Turpentine and Linseed oil mix and it worked out great. I was going to go the Barbour route but thought I'd try out this brew :)

Pete.

Gooner

Forager
Feb 27, 2014
Kent
Arrived today great service.
Bag in good condition a little surface rust on buckles, will brush off easily.
All in all a good buy, thanks again.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE