Youtube ????

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
Hi all,

Ive been looking at a few vids on Youtube, and all is fine and dandy when just viewing, however, how the hell do i make a compilation of the stuff i like looking at.
maybe im not getting the whole Youtube thing, but i dont wanna stick stuff on it, but would like to ' download ' stuff from it and make a compilation.

Is this possible ?

And yes, im a computer numpty.

Cheers,

Paul

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Hi all,

Ive been looking at a few vids on Youtube, and all is fine and dandy when just viewing, however, how the hell do i make a compilation of the stuff i like looking at.
maybe im not getting the whole Youtube thing, but i dont wanna stick stuff on it, but would like to ' download ' stuff from it and make a compilation.

Is this possible ?

And yes, im a computer numpty.

Cheers,

Paul

You can use a program called downloader which is free from thier website

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
If you sign up for an account,
each video has a "+" sign in teh corner which, once clicked on should add it to your favourite clips thingy.

Or so I'm led to believe.....

ATB

Ogri the trog

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Underneath the playing video it says playlists, click on it, create a new one and add it. If you haven't signed up then do that first it don't cost anything. When you want to watch your playlist you then click on your user name( top right) and select playlists from that screen.

I use realplayer to download from youtube or any site like it.

Hope this helps

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE