Your thoughts on water meters

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Do you have a choice? Without one, how will the water and sewer company know how much you've used? (and thus what to charge you) or that matter, how do they know now? (I take it from your post you don't currently have one)

Do you have a choice? Without one, how will the water and sewer company know how much you've used? (and thus what to charge you) or that matter, how do they know now? (I take it from your post you don't currently have one)

Meters are fairly new in the UK if you dont have one the old way was paying a fixed Water rate for the area you live in if you use more than the average you win if you use less you lose

our family of 4 art a lot better off paying with a meter for what we actually use

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
If its free why not, when mine was fitted it saved me 75% off my bill, however this is not the experience of others!

Ps. Bob is correct they will be coming to all houses soon!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE