Your picture of the day...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
g4004.jpg

I hope you looked behind you first!

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Insane hail storms today - hard enough to cover the ground in 1cm of hail in 2 minutes flat

Hail Storm by British Red, on Flickr

Mad - I was logging at the time then took shelter in a tin roofed barn. It was LOUD in there!

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Didn't stop me logging up Smith - but I did wait it out - it was so slippery underfoot that it was dodgy as h3ll using a 3.5hp saw. Just shoved it out the way with a broom afterwards. It only lasted like 5 minutes but it was BIG hail - like pea sized lumps. Quite funny as I was wearing a chainsaw helmet with visor - so I bet it stung me less than Andy :)

mudgutz

Jan 26, 2013
Staffordshire moorlands.
Hi Hog, is the pic of the tree taken on the Island mate? only I took a ride out and had a walk in 88/89 when I was over and it looks familiar. Long time ago now so haven't a clue where it was just remember a stream and nice woodland walk in the shade away from the crowds,bliss.

Booked up for this years TT BTW and will be trying to find some of those stone circles on the non race days. Should keep me out of Bushy's tent and good for a while:D

Cheers,Dave.:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE