Your picture of the day...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland

Almost...

IMG_0409.JPG

Rather than post the url of the webpage that hosts the picture, link to the url of the picture itself, try right clicking to find the option to copy it.

Then either by using the toolbar at the top of the thread reply box (the icon third from the right that looks like a framed picture) or by typing the following before...

...after the image url, your image will appear in the thread.

Obviously many folks might not want to follow a link to an image hosting site but also you might not want folks to be able to follow your link back to all your publicly available picasa albums, which they can do from the first link you posted, but which becomes much more difficult if you only post the image url.

Nice pic. :)

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Thanks Sandbender and DaveO,

Will give it another go following your advice.
The pic is part of a series I took with wee compact digital camera when up at Castle Tioram (pronounced Cheerum) with Belzebob from here on holiday. Tioram is sited on the rocky tidal island Eilean Tioram (the Dry Island) where the waters of Loch Moidart and the river Shiel meet. Belzeebob had gone across the bay with my dog (I wasn't up to it that day) when these two young stags (not fully mature yet I think) came round the headland and fought in front of the castle in the water for a good 10 mins. Wish I'd had a better camera as it was a very cool scene.
GB.

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Budapest earlier today.

buda.JPG

Buda castle on the right of the Danube, the Hungarian parliament on the left and the nearest bridge you can see is the Széchenyi Chain Bridge.

The hills in the background are deceptive, if I was to turn the camera around most of the landscape you would see is as flat as a pancake. :)

Last edited:

Willowisp

Tenderfoot
Jan 6, 2013
Reutlingen, Germany
Hi Sandbender,

nice pic of Budapest there! I see you have the same shi...y weather as we do.
I think it's not as bad as it seems with the hills on the Buda side of the river. I like hiking there very much. It's quite scenic once you are there. With the other side you are totally right, flat and boring.

Cheers and greetings to Hungary
Willow

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Hi Sandbender,

nice pic of Budapest there! I see you have the same shi...y weather as we do.
I think it's not as bad as it seems with the hills on the Buda side of the river. I like hiking there very much. It's quite scenic once you are there. With the other side you are totally right, flat and boring.

Cheers and greetings to Hungary
Willow

Thanks, grey and damp yesterday, snowy the day before and brilliantly sunny the day before that, like Scotland really. :) I live by the hills, once away from the city it is amazing how much wildlife there is to see.

The only picture from yesterday that actually worked

Oh, that is nice. :)

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Not many Sharps photo's on here! Walnut burl handle, brass loveless bolts. PB bushman TZ hardended, o1 scandi, with walnut buffalo sheath with liner. My main user.

P1012154_zps5f4a5ed1.jpg
[/IMG]

P1012155_zpsf4106707.jpg
[/IMG]

Attachments

• P1012154.jpg
    P1012154.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE