Your Best Bushcraft Purchase of 2012

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
As the title says...

What would you say was your best buscraft related purchase/s of 2012

For me it has to be my 9DLW Synmat, Jervens Thermo Kingsize bag and best of all was my Bushmoot ticket, two weeks in the woods with good friends :D

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Strangely I can't think of anything bushie I bought in 2012 that changed my world. Didn't really buy anything thinking about it. Must be sorted for gear!

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
I'd be inclined to say the rip saw i just ordered. For some reason, i'm really looking forward to getting it. I have quite a large yew log (crotch), with loads of little twigs coming from it (pippy burr) that i want to cut up.

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
My best purchase was your old Mastino Smock - I've worn it a few times but it simply hasn't been cold enough for a proper test yet!

Cheers Steve

Ogri the trog

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Strangely I can't think of anything bushie I bought in 2012 that changed my world. Didn't really buy anything thinking about it. Must be sorted for gear!

That's about my position too... My money is starting to go on trips more than gear.

Cold-Camping-under-the-Northern-Lights.jpg

The enjoyment lasts much longer.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Two Backwoods Courses, my grubbs wellygoggles , my ventile (though cant remember if its this year or last ?) Swiss army champ (now on missing list :-( ) and another big +1 for membership here :thumbup:

There's other stuff but its not fully tested yet

geordienemisis

Settler
Oct 3, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
I got a pair of Gronnell Massiif boots & boy what a pair of boots they are, they will last a lifetime. Oh nearly forgot my Jack Russell bitch called Meg who is allowed out on New years day after her needles and stuff. She will be my constant companion.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE