Your Belt Kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
I picked up a Woodlore folding saw sheath last month which puts me on track for owning the complete Ray Mears belt order. :)

:D I was just about to label you an official nerd, then scrolling up, I realised it was me who started the thread....:slap:

Nice looking belt kit. :D

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
Here's mine all made by juttle of this parish
image-7.jpg

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
IMG_0688.JPG

Belt and sheath made by Cob leather in Pitlochry, belt is as tall as I am - I was a big lad and liked to wear it outside the big bushshirt in winter. Have put more holes in it towards buckle for carrying bundles etc.
Pouch by BlackSheep, I'm slowly darkening it down, and ferro-rod dangler made by Spaniel man,
IMG_0681.JPG

IMG_0676.JPG

Husqvarna Hatchet with axe holder that Dave Bromley made as my prize in his great competition a while back. Sharpening kit by Shep and little leather notepad that sometimes goes in the pouch depending on space.
IMG_0679.JPG
IMG_0683.JPG
IMG_0684.JPG

Last edited:

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Looks a great setup that goatboy!

I like the ferro rod dangler a lot, nicer separate from the knife sheath :).

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Looks a great setup that goatboy!

I like the ferro rod dangler a lot, nicer separate from the knife sheath :).
Cheers Cameron, I try not to wear it all at once as I'd look like some medieval Batman with my utility belt:eek:.

The Shark Design tinder kit and pouch is great (my pal has it) and I really like it - you go for the brass, tin or copper one? And is that a Dreadhead pouch I spy too?

Hope the legs knitting up - remember to be careful as it's a pretty important bone at your stage of growth - it's doing a lot internally.

Colin.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Cheers Cameron, I try not to wear it all at once as I'd look like some medieval Batman with my utility belt:eek:.

The Shark Design tinder kit and pouch is great (my pal has it) and I really like it - you go for the brass, tin or copper one? And is that a Dreadhead pouch I spy too?

Hope the legs knitting up - remember to be careful as it's a pretty important bone at your stage of growth - it's doing a lot internally.

Colin.

Cheers Colin, I went for copper but I then got the other two tins in brass, I'll post a picture in a minute :).

The pouch is a Jim.B one, really nice aswell, wouldn't mind a deadhead one to, you can't have to many pouches ;).

Legs healing better now, I can get around half decently now anyway, get a new cat in a week and then I should be much more mobile :).

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
How does a new cat improve mobility?
:p

Whats the two knives in ya rig goatboy?

Hahaha, would be odd when I go back to the hospital and instead of a new cast on my leg there is a kitten!

Here are the tins I was talking about before goatboy:

image_zpsc81d4668.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE