yorkshire meets

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tree beard

Feb 21, 2011
Sheffield
Those woods sure do look pretty.

I'd love to come along to an overnight do there, I'll keep a look out for any info.

Cheers swright81076 :)

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
I'll be looking for volunteers next year for the events if your interested, fuel money paid.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Count me in please bud. Castleford isn't far from me and plenty of train stations near by so would love to pop down and lend a hand with anything that is needed :)

Last edited:

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
What sort of things would that entail then mate?

Anything mate, there'll be 2 days of crafts such as bowl turning, general turning all on pole lathes. Got a couple of shave horses to build for the days too.
Hurdle making, willow weaving, carving, felling a tree, making faggots and pimps and other Woodland things.

Then 2 days of fire craft, shelter construction, manmade and natural, spot of foraging. Then an overnight stay in the shelters, and anything else we can demo to youths and young adults with no experience. It will be all new to them.

If there's anything you can help with or demo, your more than welcome to come along.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk 4

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE