Xmas Present

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Y

yowee

Treated myself to a new knife for xmas made by a real craftsman Ben Orford
He allows you to spec it to your requirements and options on handle types, I went for a design similar to rays but only 3mm thick as I find 4mm to much for me, olive ash handles (matching firesteel) combined kneck and belt sheath it is work of art and if someone can tell me how to put photos on here I show them off. Turnround was only a few weeks I'm a very happy chappy. for those that can't wait the 12 months ish for an Alan Wood this is easily comprable, having seen both theres nothing in it.
Cheers all, have a great bushcrafty year! :wave:

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
to put the photos up on here you first need to load them onto a web site. This site will do that for the members that have made a donation but there areothers about. I use photobucket[url] but I'm not sure you can set up free accounts anymore

once you've got the photo on the net you just paste the link between the image tags these are some sites will give you the tags in a box that you can copy and paste from there is also an insert image button on the post reply in this forum (and on [url=www.britishblades.com]britishblades

the format of [command] [/command] is common so you pick up others fairly quickly

eg bold is

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Sorry mate but I need to correct you.

This site allows all people to post pictures up as long as they’re members. There’s attachment space as well as gallery space and members can use that attachment space to store photos and link to them. I’ll check but I’m quite sure it’s set up so that all members have gallery space as well, as a supporting members you get more and as a full member you get even more space.

So, everyone should be able to put up photos, if not, there is usually a software/PC problem.

Cheers
T

Burnt Ash

Nomad
Sep 24, 2003
East Sussex
Tony said:
Sorry mate but I need to correct you.

This site allows all people to post pictures up as long as they’re members. There’s attachment space as well as gallery space and members can use that attachment space to store photos and link to them. I’ll check but I’m quite sure it’s set up so that all members have gallery space as well, as a supporting members you get more and as a full member you get even more space.

So, everyone should be able to put up photos, if not, there is usually a software/PC problem.

Cheers
T

So why does it say "You may not post attachments"?

Burnt Ash

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE