XL Nessie (FGYT blade) with Macassar Ebony & Cocobolo handle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
This is now sold.

Blade by Duncan Chandler / FGYT, handle by myself.

350mm overall length.
200mm from tip to start of ricasso as a straight line.
3mm thick.

P1050652.jpg

P1050653.jpg

P1050654.jpg

P1050657.jpg

P1050656.jpg

P1050655.jpg

£90 posted in the UK.
No sheath but one could be made at an extra cost.

Last edited:

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
great buy bud, its a fantastic tool, i have the next size down, and use it daily, to prepare the feather sticks for me woodburner in me workshop, its what i take when out bushcrafting to, have fell in love with it.
just love the shape, now i now why nessmuk liked this type of shape, its so versitile.
take care.
lee.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
That's cool and guess who is getting the job of dressing it. :lmao:
lol, out of all the sheaths that i have made, this one i done, was the one that gave me knight mares, due to the shape lol, it was duncans on version of this i picked up from him at the blade show, and popped it in me bag, i was given a free strop at the show, because i bought quite a few leather working tools, and i placed it in the bag, and it cut me strop nearly in half lol, all the way back i said to her in doors this one is going to be a night mare to cloth.
ill send you a pm.

Black Sheep

Native
Jun 28, 2007
North Yorkshire
photobucket.com
lol, out of all the sheaths that i have made, this one i done, was the one that gave me knight mares, due to the shape lol, it was duncans on version of this i picked up from him at the blade show, and popped it in me bag, i was given a free strop at the show, because i bought quite a few leather working tools, and i placed it in the bag, and it cut me strop nearly in half lol, all the way back i said to her in doors this one is going to be a night mare to cloth.
ill send you a pm.

Lol I know the feeling I kept looking at it and thinking:rolleyes:

Ended up with a nice traditional style sheath....

DSCF0341.jpg

Richard

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i decided to make one of my muti carrys for mine, and this is the knife i made, i use this so much, just love the buffalo scales to, have really warmed to this for scale material, i never thought i would get on with this shape, but i love it.

010 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE