WynnChester - Vintage Swiss Army Canvas & Leather Roll-top Rucksack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Machiavelli

May 21, 2009
Good Ole' Lancashire
Hi folks,

For your perusal I have a WynnChester Vintage Army Canvas and Leather Roll-top Rucksack. WynnChester description to follow:

"This Swiss Army vintage pack from the 1950′s is the oldest pack in our “Recon” range – an absolute wonder of Swiss design and craftsmanship in a truly beautiful but functional and robust mid-to-large size rucksack.

Featuring thick full-grain leather straps, metal buckles, a roll-top closure, thick leather base and large front pocket these 1940′s and 50′s packs in the unusual dark grey-green canvas colour of the Swiss army of the time are now very rare – but they are absolutely stunning once reconditioned.

THESE ARE NOW EXTREMELY RARE AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND.

I purchased this pack for a project I had planned, but never got round to completing. I have only taken the pak out of its packaging to inspect its condition. The packs retail for a whopping £245 on WynnChesters' site, though I would be happy to let mine go for £125 including associated fees and postage.

I have included a picture from the WynnChester site below:

photo-1-300x300.jpg

Last edited:

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Nice piece of kit, especially at that price ����

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE