www.britishmilitarysurplus.co. uk

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ricky369

May 11, 2009
NI - Co. Tyrone
Hi,

Has anyone ever used these people to buy stuf. There customer service is aweful, i emailed probably 5 times and never got a response since. I rang up to give my card details and she more or less hung up straight away. Never recieved comfirmation of my order after lots of emails, and just phoned up (2 weeks later) and found it my details havent went through

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
I've said it before and I'll say it again, this has been THE worst company I have dealt with in regards to customer service. Never again! Try Endicotts, mention BCUK and prepare to be amazed! Great service from a great bunch of guys. I've had my items arrive in the post the next day everytime!

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
I've said it before and I'll say it again, this has been THE worst company I have dealt with in regards to customer service. Never again! Try Endicotts, mention BCUK and prepare to be amazed! Great service from a great bunch of guys. I've had my items arrive in the post the next day everytime!

I second the Endicotts endorsment.

Ricky369

May 11, 2009
NI - Co. Tyrone
I just revieved stuf from edicots the other day, i used these guys before i order from endicotts, I am going to check my bank details to see if the transaction actualy went through first before i do anything else.

When the stuf came SAS was it alright condition?

stooboy

Settler
Apr 30, 2008
Fife, Scotland
there website is a bit naff, 70% off stuff listed appears to be out of stock, temporarily but never seems to be in the past 5 or 6 months ive periodically checked their site, I got a few odds and sodds of them at the start of the year and it arrived no problem. Stuff was good for the money i paid.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Thanks for the heads up, it's always good to share good and bad shopping experiences. Many is the time when companys get praise, but why not spotlight those that fail to achieve the standards required?

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
I got an Osprey 58 canteen and it had no seal in it and leaked. I ordered a pair of large trousers and I couldn't even pull them up my legs they were so small. Everything else was fine. The problem started with the replacements for the trousers. I was told to throw the small ones away and another pair would be sent out. 2 weeks later and no trous...another phone call and they said I'd have to return the originals. I returned them, and 2 weeks later no trous. Many phone calls and emails and 2 weeks later I finally got the right ones.

People make mistakes and it's a big operation there but it's no excuse for the lack of customer services. I was told different things every time I rang and nobody would ring back after promising to follow it up. Very frustrating.

The sad thing is they've got some great gear at cheap prices sometimes but I'd have to order it 2 months before I needed it for peace of mind. The shipping is expensive (£15.50 for goretex coat and trousers) but I guess the cheap prices reflect the shipping costs.

After 3 orders with them I decided to stick to Endicotts. I can't say enough about them, out of all the places I've got gear it's Endicotts everytime now. There has already been a link about these places, shame you didn't stumble across that first! Good luck with your order!

david__

Gold Trader
I've had fantastic experiences with a couple of web shops in Europe and in the USA. Email me and I'll send you the links. (Don't want to break any forum rules by posting those links here, but I'd like to help you.)

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Here, here..!!
Ordered six items two months ago, actually delivered in EXACTLY 39 hours,
and all items were brand, spanking new..!!! :nana: :nana:

The green wool mix socks (long) at £1 were new as were the lightweight trousers at £3. The £2 a pair quilted winter under trousers are fantastic too.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE