The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company.PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
I've got 2 for sale, £12.50 each +£1.50 p+p
they are 26 inches long by 2 inches wide and just under a 1/4 of an inch thick.
One of these would last you a lifetime all you need is some solvol or similar as previously described.
If your interested I can post a picture or two.
cheers
R.B.
These were made for sale but were put away and forgotten about
Not the prettiest thing I've ever made but solid and practical
nice and thick and you can pop the thong around a tree branch or the back of chair, thread the strop through and strop away to your hearts content.
The stamped decor was one of my first goes at stamping so it's basically carp and there is a little bit of water staining again from the stamping but otherwise ok very good quality hide too.
Anyway as I say; for sale if you want one
best wishes
R.B.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.