Wranglerstar YouTube channel

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Hi guys,

I'm a really big fan of the wranglerstar YouTube channel. He's a gentleman over in the states who runs a homestead.
His videos are excellent and he comes across as a very nice guy. The videos are very informative and contain information that you often just don't se anywhere else these days.

http://m.youtube.com/user/wranglerstar

I noticed in one of the videos that he has a bcuk knife so I can only assume he's a member here.
Wranglerstar if you are reading this I'd like to say a great big thank you and to keep up the good work.

Andy

HHazeldean

Native
Feb 17, 2011
Sussex
His channel is brilliant! Just spent a while looking through them and they're brilliant..his whole life looks pretty darn awesome!

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
I will have a look through these later, you know your watching an instructional video shot in the USA where the man building his greenhouse has a pistol on his belt while doing so. :)

bigroomboy

Nomad
Jan 24, 2010
West Midlands
I posted a link up a while ago. I've been watching for over a year and caught up on most of the old ones. They are all great and keep on getting better.

Lots of inspiration and great instructional even if we don't share all the same beliefs and idealology

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
I will have a look through these later, you know your watching an instructional video shot in the USA where the man building his greenhouse has a pistol on his belt while doing so. :)

Theres a video where you see why, his dogs are attacked by a coyote. Which he then shoots. I think most of us would be inclined to do the same in that situation.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE