Wow titanium firepit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
actually, I looked at it a few times, its only 3 inch high and 5 inch wide at the top. The grate is 8 inch, but I for one an now less impressed. Quite small when you think of the taper on it.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Anyone paying £70 for that should, when reality dawns, retire to the study with a service revolver and do the gentlemanly thing.

N

Nomad

actually, I looked at it a few times, its only 3 inch high and 5 inch wide at the top. The grate is 8 inch, but I for one an now less impressed. Quite small when you think of the taper on it.

Eh?

"Grate size: 8 x 8 inches (205 x 205 mm)"

Where do you get 5 inches from?

N

Nomad

the grates bigger than the stove ? And about 2/5 ths wider than higher. Its only like a honey stove without the expantion pack, but with narrowing sides

Looking at the shot of the stainless one, the overlap is a bit less than an inch, so the top of the box would be 6 inches or so.

Anyone paying £70 for that should, when reality dawns, retire to the study with a service revolver and do the gentlemanly thing.

:lmao:Hey Rik, get off the fence and tell us wether you like it or not!

Actually, as a portable BBQ, I quite like the design. It offers more cooking options than other portable wood stoves. Like most of these things though, I think they missed a trick in the overall design. The grilling surface needed to be, at least, 2" bigger and they could have incorporate a better alcohol burner windshield/ pot stand combo when the stove is inverted.

And 70 sheets! Sheesh!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE