would like to apologise

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
why well he contain plated not camping in naughty corner this year and well he knows its a sin so would like to publicly apolagise

also who is going to the moot this year cos i will be there by myself because a few days ago i split from the other half so yer not good but life is such

drew

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
i usually manage to resist correcting you drew but "contain plated" is just too much :rolleyes: contemplated is what you're looking for mate :)

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
nooooooooooooo man cause awasnt man jesus i am **** writer and always will be so no am not offended at all its due to typeing as i speak and the reason for this is i am dyspraxic so when in school had to focas on the physical act of writing so never learnt how to write properly and its why my spelling is so crap because i spell how i say it but if u asked me to spell it i am a brill speller so dont frett

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
nooooooooooooo man cause awasnt man jesus i am **** writer and always will be so no am not offended at all its due to typeing as i speak and the reason for this is i am dyspraxic so when in school had to focas on the physical act of writing so never learnt how to write properly and its why my spelling is so crap because i spell how i say it but if u asked me to spell it i am a brill speller so dont frett

good times :)

my girlfriend's dyslexic and just finished a two year course at college, so through helping with her written work i've kinda got into the habit of correcting for spelling/grammar as i read, some of hers is just as fantastic as yours!

dean4442

Nov 11, 2004
Wokingham UK
Drew don't ever apologise for being yourself, I've never met you but you always come across as the sort of bloke I'd gladly share a beer or two with.
Colin

bushwacker bob

Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
Back to the OP. Contain plated ?? is a masterpiece and will go down in the alternative dictionary.
Sorry it stems from your heartache, Van Gogh produced some of his best whil.....................................you still got both ears?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE