wotcha

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
G

goaty

evening folks

been a lurker here for awhiles , checking out the odd thread and reviews.. thought id crawl out from under me rock and step in to the sunlight .
im not much cop at all this internet malarky and dont get much time to surf the interwebs but i look forward to chewing the fat with some o ye and hopefully learning a bunch ..
im currently living just on th edge of dart moor volunteering full time for a wee charity , spent most of last year living and working outdoors here ( lonnng winter )..
ive been under th delusion that im grizzly adams for many a year but lack much by way of learning , crap at plant id , love tracking (complete novice) and teach fire making , shelter building , skinning etc when i can ..also got a huge fondness for cryptozoology ( many big cats this neck o th woods ) , love things that go boom and have trouble finding me a**e from me elbow on a regular basis ..
please excuse any infractions of rules whilst i find me feet

cheers !

G

goaty

many thanks for a warm welcome folks , i hope the weathers as fine where ye are as it is here ...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE