workshops at the summer bushmoot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

xylaria

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I volunteer to give fungi ID tution to very small groups of individuals, but I don't feel up to running a workshop on that subject as I need to ensure persons taking part have a full and complete understanding of what I am telling them.

Also I have never been before, i have very little experiance of that paticular ecosystem, the lessons will be limited to what is found the site at the time. With any hope will find some fungi that we can taste.

It is normal for me to forage from a natural environment, and I will be literaly discribing what I doing to a handful of people that are following me, and hopefully 'helping'.

As for the liablity issue I am very explict as to the limitions of what i am teaching and risks in eating wild food.

I volunteer to give fungi ID tution to very small groups of individuals, but I don't feel up to running a workshop on that subject as I need to ensure persons taking part have a full and complete understanding of what I am telling them.

Also I have never been before, i have very little experiance of that paticular ecosystem, the lessons will be limited to what is found the site at the time. With any hope will find some fungi that we can taste.

It is normal for me to forage from a natural environment, and I will be literaly discribing what I doing to a handful of people that are following me, and hopefully 'helping'.

As for the liablity issue I am very explict as to the limitions of what i am teaching and risks in eating wild food.

I have to say I would be seriously interested in this Xylaria:You_Rock_ , I'm sure others would too.
Cheers Tim

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford

Yeah that would be interesting

Mark

xylaria

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I will do more than one foray, so don't all try and book yourself for what is essentially an unplanned lesson. I just feel it is safer to cover any kind of wild food in small groups, and once you work out who I am you can stop me for a chat. My mug is on the delemere picture thread. I am not too sure what I just let myself in for. But then none you don't know what you have let yourself in for either.:D .

We are turning up on saturday, I can't say at what time.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE