Words for of Bushcraft

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sargey

Mod
Mod
Member of Bushcraft UK Academy
Sep 11, 2003
cheltenham, glos
some good points gary, hadn't thought to include the E&E bit. i suppose i could've expanded on the real world survival scenario (72hrs lost in the woods) vs teotwawki scenario. (the film 28 days later)

dutchman, i couldn't think of any forums for that sort of thing off hand when i wrote the reply. but there are a couple for the aboriginal skills that i can't quite remember. some of the brownies have some good sites.

there are some forums over at lightfighter.com for the tactically minded. i've never been able to work out if they're for real, or just wannabes, or a mix of both. i've come across some real nutters in a couple of places. i don't hunt, there are a few interesting websites on the subject.

the best bet would be to try a google search. i'll do a bit of digging later if i get time.

cheers, and.

D

Dutchman

sargey said:
the best bet would be to try a google search. i'll do a bit of digging later if i get time.

allways great hearing from you sargey, but hé, the internet takes up almost to much time anyway

let's go outdoors :-D

bonjour to you all mes amis

cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE