Worcestershire Bushcraft Group(s)?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shadowolf

Feb 3, 2011
Stourport on Severn England
Does anyone know of any bush craft groups that meet in the Worcestershire area, I would like to get into the bush craft scene but don't know where to start and I'm led to believe there groups that meet up and share their skills.

SW

May 15, 2012
worcester
hi year later i know my mate and i were wondering the same thing so i joined on here to see if any like minded.we have been camping out on the river severn for over a year when the mood takes! went last weekend camp fire billy can !

wickedwillow

Dec 29, 2010
malvern
Hello
I don't know of any groups but there are courses run close by, I can recommend some or are you looking for camping nights out. Malvern area.

I have been thinking about forming a club. I have seen good practise in Ireland, Canada and USA. They have 4 weekly meets / run courses / share skills, knowledge and experience. They invite guest speakers, attend events, and run events for others.

I know Bushcraft is not really a formal thing but a little structure would make it really accessible.

What are your thoughts?

Cheers,

WildMedic

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
I have been thinking about forming a club. I have seen good practise in Ireland, Canada and USA. They have 4 weekly meets / run courses / share skills, knowledge and experience. They invite guest speakers, attend events, and run events for others.

I know Bushcraft is not really a formal thing but a little structure would make it really accessible.

What are your thoughts?

Cheers,

WildMedic
If you do decide to do one in Worcester please let me no bud, that's not far from me at all mate.

Does anyone know of any bush craft groups that meet in the Worcestershire area, I would like to get into the bush craft scene but don't know where to start and I'm led to believe there groups that meet up and share their skills.

SW

I am thinking about setting up a club. It will make it easier for us. We can share ideas, have guest speakers, organise events etc.

Would you be interested?

Morning all,

I have put the facebook page together and it is public access. "The Gathering - Worcestershire Bushcraft Club". I have already spoken to someone and have a venue sorted for weekends etc. I have a possibility of a free venue for odd meets. Please join the group so that I can keep you all posted about what is happening.

Any questions just PM me!

Cheers

Wildmedic

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE