Worcestershire Bushcraft Group(s)?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I have put a facebook page together - "The Gathering - Worcestershire Bushcraft Club". Please join this group so I can keep you updated with news and events.

I have sorted a weekend woodland venue and I have a free short meet venue for sharing ideas etc.

Cheers

Wildmedic

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
That fantastic news.I hope to get along.dreadhead,that's a hell of a move buddy.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
have you a link to this face book thing please mate?
as i have not a clue how to find it, her indoors is on there all the time, but i dont bother with face ache, but i gladly have a look for this bud.
take care.
lee.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I've been chatting with Leigh as I don't do facebook either. He will have alternative methods of udates. But why not use this site? We are all here.

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
Did anything come of these posts? I could not see any Facebook related stuff on-line or talk of actual meets. Speaking for myself I am not desperate to join any clubs or anything but would love to know if anyone knows of any woodland that is privately owned that can be used to camp on for a few quid per night in Worcestershire. Water is not necessary but being able to have a camp fire is.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
I suppose meeting strange blokes in a wooded area is a bit of a leap for most people. Just explaining it to the wife is a big enough barrier.

aint so bad when organised through here its all friendly. there are various meets in the mid england section that always have a good number of folk. For one to be closer in worscester just needs someone who has a permission woodland to organise something and see who turns up

Bonzo Frog

Forager
Jun 21, 2005
Worcestershire
Hi Ben, not aware of any in this area (Kiddy) but as we're looking to move and just put the house on the market I'll be looking more in the area we'll be living. As yet I don't know where that will be but I've got a new job in the Cheltenham/Gloucester area so it'll somewhere around that part of the world. Good luck with your search.

Dave

Mar 14, 2016
Worcestershire
Hi,

Shadowolf could be posting for me as I'm after the same.

Does anyone know of any bush craft groups that meet in the Worcestershire area, I would like to get into the bush craft scene but don't know where to start and I'm led to believe there groups that meet up and share their skills.

A-M

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE