Woolrich and Filson

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Evening all. I have the Green Woolrich shirt I recently traded here:

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125318&highlight=woolrich+shirt

for sale as I want to fund a new thingy I 'need'. It really is a great shirt, roomy on my 44 chest and paunch, hard as Swanndri with a better, but I have too many heavy/wool shirts and live in softshells.

I'd like £45 all in.

I also have a Filson Tin cloth crushable hat in XL, which I find a smidge tight on my 61cm napper, but it fits.

I wore it once and found it leaked quite a bit, so re waxed it in Barbour wax, now seems not to leak at all. Other than than it's like new. £40 posted please.

There is more to come.

Thanks for looking

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I'd bid 35 on the shirt , iirc you owe me a small favour from a past purchase ???

Nailed Horbury Bridge rapids .....wooooooo

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Someone Grab a nice wool shirt folks at a decent price. Don't worrry about it being third hand. Filsons are built for life if the moths don't fancy them .

Glws and have a bump on me 👍

robs

Sep 3, 2003
Gloucestershire
Someone Grab a nice wool shirt folks at a decent price. Don't worrry about it being third hand. Filsons are built for life if the moths don't fancy them .

Glws and have a bump on me 👍

Is the shirt still for sale?

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
It is, but it's a Woolrich classic, not a Filson. The waxed hat is Filson.

I've not worn the shirt, does that make it third hand?
My mistake 're filson/woolrich

An imho yes , just mean it's a low mileage 3rd hand. Still quality though an worthy of the price . 👍

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Less likely to shrink as well as the ones I've handled are a wool blend an not 100% wool . Is yours a 100% wool ?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE