Woohoooooo Prezzies !!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Woohoo. Just got a nice new watch off Jules (SWMBO) as an early chrimbo prezzie.

It's an Aqualung 1000m Helium Release Valve Professional Divers Watch
aqualungheliumwatch04.jpg

1000 Metres water resistant :yikes: (won't be getting that wet inside then lol)

Love it !! :eek:): :super:

J

Jamie

Just wondering if Jules is looking for an excuse to hold your head under at that depth mate :yikes: nice bit of kit....and very jealous ;)

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Jamie said:
Just wondering if Jules is looking for an excuse to hold your head under at that depth mate :yikes: nice bit of kit....and very jealous ;)

Probably...... because I keep buying kit from you monkeys !!! :nana: :rolmao:

I have got her a nice prezzie though. Some purple lace sided UGG boots

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
tomtom said:
:rolmao: sounds like a good challenge to me Andy.. how long can you hold your breath..
Not long enough. :wink:

Does it have any other functions Dave, other than clock? :) I got sportswatch when I was 6 or something, for christmas. Still has it and it's still going. It's waterproof, fairly cheap, and has taken beatings from glue, mud, soap, etc. and the velcro is doing fine. :biggthump Can't live without a watch. :wave:

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
TheViking said:
Not long enough. :wink:

Does it have any other functions Dave, other than clock? :) I got sportswatch when I was 6 or something, for christmas. Still has it and it's still going. It's waterproof, fairly cheap, and has taken beatings from glue, mud, soap, etc. and the velcro is doing fine. :biggthump Can't live without a watch. :wave:

It has day date function and a helium gas release valve (sumthin to do with saturation diving) but as I only do sport diving I don't think I'll go deep enough for it to 'vent' :shock:

I like simple watches and never use a digital watch as with analogue (hands) you can use it as a compass (see below)

http://users.pandora.be/joe/extra2.htm

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
maddave said:
It has day date function and a helium gas release valve (sumthin to do with saturation diving) but as I only do sport diving I don't think I'll go deep enough for it to 'vent' :shock:

I like simple watches and never use a digital watch as with analogue (hands) you can use it as a compass (see below)

http://users.pandora.be/joe/extra2.htm
Ah yes. The good old compass method, it's a good one to impress classmates with, as they don't know anything about stuff like that. I guess you could do it with a digital too: what about drawing a circle on a paper and inserting the hands of the watch, then measure north-south with that?? :?:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE