Citizen "Autozilla" watch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Citizen 1000 Meter Professional Diver Watch

I bought this one at about the same time as my Sea Dweller and i just never wear it so im moving it on.

Picture132.jpg

Take your diving adventures to the next level with the professional Citizen Promaster 1000 titanium men's automatic watch, which offers water resistance to an astounding 1000 meters (3300 feet).

Whether you need a 1000 meter dive watch with helium release for submersibles and other professional applications, or just want to be cool and the envy of your diving friends - this is it

Features include:
Solid titanium case - which is nearly 50 percent lighter than steel, but 30 percent stronger. It's also particularly resistant to salt water corrosion, as well as hypo-allergenic--perfect for those with metal allergies.
Enhanced water resistant construction to withstand depths up to 1000 meters
Helium escape valve protects the watch when ascending from deep depths
One-Way Rotating Elapsed-Time Bezel - One of the best bezels in the business, which is user serviceable - Bezel ring easily detaches for cleaning
The black dial features extra-large, luminous hands (with seconds hand) and dial markers for low-light visibility, as well as a date function at 3 o'clock. Screw-Down Crown at 9 o'clock position allows for easier wrist movement
Rugged pressure vented rubber strap fits over wetsuits or street clothes - an extender is included in the kit for extra length when needed
6mm thick sapphire crystal is virtually scratch-proof
Automatic self-winding movement winds from the motion of your wrist and requires no battery
This massive watch measures approx. 47mm (1 5/8 inches) without crown, 54mm (2 1/8 inches with crown) and is 18mm (approx. 3/4" deep).
Five Year Citizen Warranty
Designed/Sized for: Men

Picture137.jpg

Picture136.jpg

Diver extension strap is unused.
[HIDE]
Picture126.jpg
[/HIDE]

The lume is just fantastic, best i have seen (even better than my SMP) and glows strongly all night.

Full box and paper work set (big box :) )
Picture121.jpg

Picture124.jpg

Picture135.jpg

Helium escape valve
Picture128.jpg

It also comes with an aftermarket set of lugs to take a 24mm NATO/Zulu or leather strap.
Picture125.jpg

Bezel ring detached for cleaning
Picture134.jpg

PRICE DROP

This one is absolutely mint, like new
No marks at all to case, crystal or rubber strap.
I want £330 by cheque inc RMSD (PP + 4%) :)

eskimo

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 1, 2006
Humberside
Hi Rapidboy,

I am interested but am just currently waiting for funds. I have a tent for sale on evilbay for £400 and if it sells I will be in touch. Just wanted to see if you took PayPal?

Regards

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE