Woods Weekend

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pierre girard

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2005
Hunter Lake, MN USA
After a couple of months of illness (pnemonia - followed by flu) Wing and I are up in the woods picking up moose sheds (shed antlers). We are having the best of both worlds - no kids, snowshoeing through some beautiful country, visiting the ancestral homestead, and staying in a very nice motel with a hot tub and this internet connection. Saw a huge one horned bull yesterday, along with several cows and calves.

Not too "bushcrafty" a shelter, but just what the doctor ordered after being sick so long. Wish it would last a month. Will try and post some photos when we get home. Lot of wolf sign, but we've yet ot see any.

PG

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I`m not jealous honest - I really enjoy getting up at 6 a.m on a cold. grey and miserable Monday morning knowing I`ve got to sit on a motorway for nearly an hour before I get to work and then read about 30 emails and find out how many problems there have been over the weekend.

:(

Have a good one

jem seeley

Tenderfoot
Sep 7, 2004
framlingham suffolk
Sounds great.Spent some wonderful days in the Boundary Waters in the Fall a few years ago.Saw plenty of signs of Moose but unfortunately no actual sightings! I would love to go back to Minnesota & explore the wilderness areas in the winter months.Awaiting those photos!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE