Woodfest Wales 2005

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wolfie

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 19, 2004
S.Wales
Just found this on the web www.woodfest.co.uk

May be of interest to anybody living nearby. Its going to be held at Margam Park on 30th April - 2nd May . Also the Welsh Longbow Championships are going to be held there on Saturday 4th May.

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
May be of interest to anybody living nearby. Its going to be held at Margam Park on 30th April
ummm.... there is a long footpath through the mountains from my area to margam park.... maybe an excuse for an excursion.

Ed

alick

Settler
Aug 29, 2003
Northwich, Cheshire
A couple of mates of mine mentioned this one to me only today - i hadn't heard of it before. Said they went along hoping for a go at axe throwing only to discover this item on the agenda was actually a heavyweight international competition with people flying in from as far away as new zealand to compete.

We're wondering if we'll have better luck if we roll up with a bunch of double bladed Granny B's calling ourselves the Cheshire axemen !

Sounds like a good day out.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE