Wooden spork wanted

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
I'm looking for 3 x wooden sporks same thing as those plastic jobbies but in wood.

Anybody out there have anything like that, Im afraid I have niether the tools, skill, nor the talent to even try at the moment.....if I can't screw & glue or nail or weld it then I can't do it.

Would love to learn but that is for much further down the calender.

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
chipfork.jpg

Try your local chippy? :D

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I'm looking for 3 x wooden sporks same thing as those plastic jobbies but in wood.

Anybody out there have anything like that, Im afraid I have niether the tools, skill, nor the talent to even try at the moment.....if I can't screw & glue or nail or weld it then I can't do it.

Had a quick google and fopund thins company that supplies them. Only problem is they onlt supply in packs of a thousand at a time. Buy a box of them and you'll have a lifetimes supply :D

http://www.cupcompany.com/acatalog/Disposible_Wooden_Cutlery.html

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol

Ikea sell a three peice wooden utensil set, for 60p, cut three pointed slots in the bowl of the spoon, shorten and flatten the handle to suit, and you have a sort-of-spork™, (they used to do a kids version which was smaller, I can't see it on their website, but you may find it in store.

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
I'm looking for the type with fork at one end and spoon the other like the ones you see on survival and camping sites ......only in wood instead of plastic / rubber! Thought was that maybe some of you into carving spoons might be able to help!

mace242

Native
Aug 17, 2006
Yeovil, Somerset, UK
Why not pop to the supermarket and buy 3 wooden spoons and carve them into sporks. That'll be really easy I recon. I made a large wooden spork myself and it really wasn't difficult - just took a little while:

hyTuZn-large-0.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE