Woodburning Stove Wanted. Tentipi Eldfell or equivalent.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Hi Gav.

Ive just been looking at the rest of it.
Yes, the sheet is quite badly warped/Bent. If it was flat when you sent it, DHL must have given it one hell of a whallop, because its very strong/thick.

Im thinking I need to take it to a local fabricator/welder, so he can make all three legs 'even' again. If I start trying to bend them myself, it may damage it further.

What do you think?

PM Me mate.

[And thanks for your help with the courier]

Cheers

Dave

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
wow DHL realy are S&*T they seem to eather try deliver YOUR package the the WRONG address or deliver it broken/ damaged and the prize for lets never use them again goes to DHL well done. hope you can get it sorted and hope you can get DHL to pay for the damage.

Soloman

Settler
Aug 12, 2007
Scotland
Pity your not a bit closer Dave as id have tig welded the legs for you,any good fab shop will have someone willing to do a wee homer at dinner time for a few quid.
Soloman.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Pity your not a bit closer Dave as id have tig welded the legs for you,any good fab shop will have someone willing to do a wee homer at dinner time for a few quid.
Soloman.

:D Thanks for the offer Steve.

Ive found a local fabricator who has said he'll do it.
I'm just waiting for a nice covering of snow to arrive now, so I can give it a test run.

Hi guys just saw this ...I have a tentipi safir 9 ..and have been hunting a stove for it ..and this looks pretty nice in stainless steel ...but cant find the link where to buy it ?? I my self ended up buing a stove in russia...
custom made :) in stainless too - all included i paid around 250eur shipping included for it ... but i like the upright design of this friman stove ...

heres some info for the russian .. design I have no idea of the benefits of that strange air intake adjustment tube on the front ..nor the circular opening :)

scaled.php

[video=youtube;2pPfPRZnqts]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pPfPRZnqts[/video]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE