WOOD Letter Opener

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
I've just finished my first wood letter opener and it works,I've had a Whittling book for ages and I have only just started to carve things.So be Gentle.
P1010089-2.jpg

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Now then, you see.......well...around our house, a sharpened stick with "granny" written on it, only really has one obvious use, involving; cellars, coffins, daylight etc etc :D :D

No seriously FF, good effort, if it works and it looks perfectly serviceable to me, it's a winner, even if it didn't work, your developing and improving your knife skills all the time:cool:
Cheers
R.B.

Now then, where'd I leave that mallet?:confused:

spiritofold

Banned
May 7, 2004
Winchester
www.spiritofold.co.uk
As with anything, practice makes you better. You can read all the books, google all the info, but unless you actually do it you will never learn and get better.

Keep at it mate, i bet you'll surprise yourself at how good you get!

Andy >>>>>--------------------------------<>

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Cheers guys,Yeah as for the Granny,she opens her mail with a very large Antique carving knife,so I thought this maybe a safer option,she ain't exactly the safest knife user in the family.A knife in her hands is like a reciprocating saw.I'm been using knives for many years,but not for making things to keep or show others,And I have to say I really enjoyed sitting down and whittling away some time and wood.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE