Wood in the garden to start practicing bushcraft

• Hey Guest, For sale we have Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteel PLEASE LOOK HERE for more information or use the Pay Now button in the sidebar
Sep 13, 2015
Surrey
Hi all,

This is probably a question others have asked already many times but I could not find it in the forum..so I am sorry to bother you. I am a novice and as I live in London I was thinking to practice sheltering, firemaking, woodcarving etc.. in my garden as at the moment I have not found a location to practice these activities. So I was wondering if you guys know a place/shop where I can buy/find wood(branches) in London or nearabout.

Thank you

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Mesquite

Anyone for sailing?
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Look out for any tree surgeons working around where you live. They're usually happy to help out with a few branches that would otherwise go into the shredder

Also keep a look out for windfall branches after storms :)

Sep 13, 2015
Surrey
Look out for any tree surgeons working around where you live. They're usually happy to help out with a few branches that would otherwise go into the shredder

Also keep a look out for windfall branches after storms :)
Thank you:D

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Ask your parks department? Council?

Keep an eye on your local big house with well established garden?

Hultafors Outdoor knife for Sale

We have a a number of Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteels for sale.

You can see more details here in this thread OUTDOOR KNIVES The price is £27 posted to the UK. Pay via the paypal button below.