Wood handled Moras - best UK source?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I really like 760 Moras. Someone the other day asked me about wood handled Mora variants. I remember seing dozens of styles on Ragweed forge in the US. Does anyone have a good UK source for these?

TIA

Red

H

Heathenpeddler

1. get blade
2. get wood
3. get sanding

The 123 method of wood handled Moras :p

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
No mate - I'm referring to the plain barrel handled "traditional" moras. You know - the ones that cost less than a blade :rolleyes:

Shinken

Native
Nov 4, 2005
cambs
I seem to remember somewhere called baconsdozen or (most likely) bakersdozen that sold them. Maybe someone knows of the link?

Shinken

Native
Nov 4, 2005
cambs
I mention it because i brought two from him a while ago. Fantastic service. He has an ebay shop also i think

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I've passed the link on - I like dealing with Ragnar - but I always have to buy a few bits to justify postage!

Thanks bud

Red

sargey

Mod
Mod
Member of Bushcraft UK Academy
Sep 11, 2003
cheltenham, glos
do you not always get stung with import duty when stuff comes from ragnar? i haven't bothered ordering from him in a while.

cheers, and.

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
sadly Drygulch Robert I was just passing along a link to someone - I'll pick you one up next time I order some.

Not been collared on Ragnars stuff yet sargey although I've got caught twice with other retailers recently!

Red

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Thanks guys - thats fine - I've passed the info on and the guy concerned now has a variety of sources and types to choose from!

Red

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE