Wood for sale in Lincolnshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hmm. Is there such a thing as a bushcraft campsite? Sink some telegraph poles in for the hammock campers amongst us. Communal campfire circle. Water source and skills areas. And if not why not?! Hmm, wonder if the bank manager would go for that one!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Haha, you think that's restrictive, one of the biggest and richest landowners in the UK is re-asserting old rights on land. LINK

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Even with the restrictions, I still wish I had the money to afford some woodland.
I just can't seem to find anywhere to get out in my hammock around Lincoln.
Really want to get into bushcraft but there is nowhere to go 'play'.... :(

Can't you just be outlaws and live in the woods down your way?

(Note to MODS: - I'm kidding and not advocating a criminal activity on the website :)).

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Nope, definately couldn't condone that kind of behaviour....

(BBH-Skip slopes out with a Robin Hood hat on...)

and a pair of rather fetching green tights...
Robin_Hood_Emoticon_by_minikozy92.gif

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
100,000 quid,,, plus rent ????!!!! And pepercorns, sugar, and tea used to be quite expensive ! Bloody swindle ! Trying to have their cake and eat it !

Last edited:

JedKent

May 19, 2013
Whitstable
Woodland is cheaper down my way it seems, http://www.cliveemson.co.uk/listing_view.asp?Lot=126&Auc=162

there are quite often woodland plots for sale across Kent, above is clean freehold so only statutory restrictions, I do wonder whether there would be mileage in creating a BCUK trust & share freehold purchase somewhere in UK?

I don't have 85k to spare for some woods to play in but wouldn't take too many shares to get down inside the price of a family holiday which wouldn't seem to me like too much for shared use.

Just a thought, I'd go in a share for somewhere with some fair use common rules.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE