Wanted Swiss Army Knife. Champion.

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

demented dale

Full Member
Dec 16, 2021
2,180
1,243
60
hell
Hello everyone. I am looking for a sak champion as I have misplaced my spare. It must be black and have the magnifying glass (some dont). I thought I would ask here before buying one new. Failing that if anyone knows a good supplier I would be grateful of any input. As always thank you in advance. DD xxxx
 
Hi Dale. Good to see you on here again. :)

I 've bought a few SAK in the past from these guys without any issues. They seem competitively priced and answered the phone straight away and were helpful when I called them.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE