Wood Burning stove for the home?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
As said you will need HETAS certificate when you sell the house...
Unless you remove it when you sell.

:)

Only planning to leave this house in a pine box, then it's someone else's issue.

The house as it is the moment. :p
4yte5ahe.jpg

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
During construction is the time to fit this puppy - get it done :)

Life is not measured as a balance sheet - but as happiness and satisfaction. If you are building your "forever home" and in your minds eye that needs a woodburner, then fit a woodburner - don't be a niggardly penny pincher, be a happy man in your ideal home :D

demographic

Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Only planning to leave this house in a pine box, then it's someone else's issue.

4yte5ahe.jpg

Well done, I hate it when people go to all the effort and expense to have Velux's fitted then choose the tichy little ones cos its a couple of hundred quid cheaper, Looks like you are going for the big ones that let masses of light in. Or are they Dormas windows. I can't quite see if there's Dorma cheeks on the outside? Looks to be about 1600 wide anyway. A decent size.

Bowlander

Nov 28, 2011
Forest of Bowland
I love my Clearviews, definitely worth the investment.

Velux windows are great, I love laying in bed listening to the rain hammering down or opening them wide to get near outdoor experience.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales

4yte5ahe.jpg

I love the look of that :) Wake up in the morning to the sound of a

$T2eC16hHJFsFFSEN!-nbBRvk4Vy%29fg~~60_35.JPG

and have a look out at the world, your a lucky chap, wonderful stuff :)

We're moving from an old place (@1800 (I'll be renting out if anyone fancies South Wales) to a 'modern' Victorian lol with one Velux in the roof but only hatch access into the loft. There is room to fit stairs...a possibility in the future but no rush on that as it'll be rented out as well in 2016. I do have a good shed in the new place though :) I might fit a Swedish Army stove to the shed for when I indulge in a little 'me' time. If I don't it will be up for trade in the next couple of months.

resnikov

Well done, I hate it when people go to all the effort and expense to have Velux's fitted then choose the tichy little ones cos its a couple of hundred quid cheaper, Looks like you are going for the big ones that let masses of light in. Or are they Dormas windows. I can't quite see if there's Dorma cheeks on the outside? Looks to be about 1600 wide anyway. A decent size.

They are dormas, one in each kids room.
We have gone for 3 small velux in our bedroom but also a Juliet balcony so should get loads of light in. Plus with the balcony I should be able to plink with my air rifle from my bed! :p

nickliv

Settler
Oct 2, 2009
Aberdeenshire
They are dormas, one in each kids room.
We have gone for 3 small velux in our bedroom but also a Juliet balcony so should get loads of light in. Plus with the balcony I should be able to plink with my air rifle from my bed! :p

Correct me if im wrong, but isn't shooting from an upstairs window a good way to earn oneself an appointment with a man in a long white hat?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE