WK strikers (inc a worm)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
I made these up as someone commissioned a Dragon striker from me ;)

Nº's 1, 2, 3, & 5 now gone - If anyone else wants one please shout and I'll make some more up tomorrow

WKDragonstrikers20-01-20112.jpg

As you can see, there the usual big handed ones except number 3 which would probably make me a ring :lmao:
As per normal, work with the usual glancing blow and with a strong stroking action ( manufacturing tip from the Blacksmith Guild) so your flint lasts longer and you don't need a super sharp flint with you
£12 each please inc Paypal and P&P
I also take cash (please wrap it up heavily if posting it so it doesn't get nicked - or I can send change in the parcel back to you with the goods bought) or cheque, postal orders etc as I've recently found out that several people don't do Paypal

Last edited:

Chatteris

Jan 5, 2010
Peterborough
Bought mine this morning and Kev was kind enough to drop it off and show me techniques on how to use it. Just thought i would pop in and say that these are bloody fantastic so easy to use and even slowly scraping them still produced alot of sparks. I have to say these are extremely effective compared to what i have seen people using.

You will not regret paying the small price for these strikers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE