Wirral/Merseyside meet.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ammo

Settler
Sep 7, 2013
by the beach
Hi
After meeting a few local lads, at different meets we thought it about time to act. If anybody from the local areas would like to all meet up.
We are planning to meet on the Wirral peninsula on the 12th April.
Location will be confirmed at the weekend, after i speak to the landowners of my two permissions.
An opportunity to meet like minded people from our locality. Share skills, learn and socialize.
Look forward to seeing you fireside fellas.
Ammo.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Sounds good and if I were free that weekend I would love to come. Will be keeping an eye out for further meets, be nice to be local for a change.

ammo

Settler
Sep 7, 2013
by the beach
Just got confirmation. 12 acres of mixed woodland for us to enjoy. Archery, firecraft, a woodland walk, some plant & tree I'D. I'll know if we can camp this Saturday, but just been told that's fine.
Looking forward to it.

Mar 27, 2014
Wirral
Unfortunately I'm in work that night so won't be able to stay out but will get down for a few hours in the morning and early afternoon.

WoodsmanJim

Forager
Oct 27, 2013
Wirral
I'm ushering at a mates wedding that weekend. Gutted to miss this as it's right on my door step! I'll do my very best to make the next one.

Jim

ammo

Settler
Sep 7, 2013
by the beach
Guy's. Sadly this meet is cancelled.
Was at the site today. We had the council round, over planning permission for 3 bushcraft shelters we built. A foot path official, and even a dog walker, trespassing, yet filming us and our camp.
The landowner has asked for a couple of weeks to sort his neighbour issues.
We will sort something soon.
Look forward to seeing you fireside.
ATB.
Ammo.

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
Rubbish news that mate. Can't begin to think where your permission is on this peninsula. Hope this is sorted soon, looking forward to a meet on my doorstep.

ammo

Settler
Sep 7, 2013
by the beach
You know what mate. You are someone who i've been looking forward to meeting.
The permission is south Wirral/Cheshire border. I'll keep you posted, for when we're sorted.
Best wishes.
Ammo.

Rubbish news that mate. Can't begin to think where your permission is on this peninsula. Hope this is sorted soon, looking forward to a meet on my doorstep.

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
I've been planning to take trip to Liverpool to see Brookside close so may take a trip across to your next meet. Cant make this one though but will keep an eye out for next dates and see if I can make it across :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE