Wintermoot 2022 Video

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
Looking great George
certainly no reason to go hungry there.
I was only able to go for a day and managed to avoid the camera but it was a great atmosphere.
Well done everyone.

Reactions: Seoras

bearbait

Looks like a great Moot. Thanks for the vid.

It seems like that not many of you went hungry during the moot! (And that there probably aren't that many large mammals left around the site in Gloucestershire?)

BTW, what table-thing did you have the fire on to bring it up to a convenient height? Is it a sand pit of some sort?

TLM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 16, 2019
Vantaa, Finland
OK, that does it I am going to start planning to attend some moot. Not for the weather but for the food. :thumbsup:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
That video captures it all very well - but you spent too much time in "The Swamp on a Slope" and not enough in "The Field full of Fun" ... where the good stuff (and not quite so much cooking) was going on :)

• Haha
Reactions: Seoras and 66jj99

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
BTW, what table-thing did you have the fire on to bring it up to a convenient height? Is it a sand pit of some sort?
It's an Alter fire. if you Google it there are loads of styles. just a table strong enough to support the weight of the sand on the top acting as the insulator.
Really stops the back from complaining.

Seoras

Mod
Mod
Oct 7, 2004
Bramley, Hampshire
Looks like a great Moot. Thanks for the vid.

It seems like that not many of you went hungry during the moot! (And that there probably aren't that many large mammals left around the site in Gloucestershire?)

It was indeed - built by Karl Elliott - along with Wayne and Beth of Forestknights

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE