winter woodland camp

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Jun 1, 2014
8
0
bradford
Hi all

I'm new to bushcraft . I'm wanting to do some woodland camping in winter weather it's something I've wanted to do for a long time. If anybody knows anywhere or doesn't mind me tagging along it would be greatly appreciated, I'm from Bradford but will travel many thanks.
 
Hi

I am also a big fan of winter and cold weather hiking/camping and bushcraft.
I live in London and usually go to the South Downs national park. I guess it is bit far for You to travel but if You could make the journey I would gladly join to You for some winter hiking or bushcraft.
 
Sorry to hijac but hey lacijag, I'm in London too. Good to know of a fellow trapped urbanite in the capital


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE