Winter skills course near Oxford 17 - 19 Feb

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Woodland Ways are running a special offer for their Winter Skills course which is held in a 250 acre private woodland just outside Appleton, Oxfordshire. It is the weekend 17 - 19 February.

http://www.woodland-ways.co.uk/blog/...pecial-offers/

The cost is £195 for every two people - £97.50 each. So it is best to pair up when booking. Does anybody fancy giving it a go - seems a good price for a weekend of training.

Applications need to be in by 5 Jan.

If you fancy it and are available etc pse PM me - if more than one then I will make up a 'twosome' (ooooo errr !!!) with whoever's PM is timed first

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Bumpety bump

At this price the course is marginally cheaper per day (£97.50 v £98) than the BCUK 5 day course that had to be cancelled.

So it is good value and gives the opportunity to learn new skills in a safe environment that broaden your options for camping out safely.

..... anyone interested???

Geordie9

Forager
Oct 25, 2010
Hampshire
I saw that on their website but still trying to persuade SWMBO that I need to go on it :) Plus I have to find the cash.

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Woodland Ways are running a special offer for their Winter Skills course which is held in a 250 acre private woodland just outside Appleton, Oxfordshire. It is the weekend 17 - 19 February.

http://www.woodland-ways.co.uk/blog/...pecial-offers/

The cost is £195 for every two people - £97.50 each. So it is best to pair up when booking. Does anybody fancy giving it a go - seems a good price for a weekend of training.

Applications need to be in by 5 Jan.

If you fancy it and are available etc pse PM me - if more than one then I will make up a 'twosome' (ooooo errr !!!) with whoever's PM is timed first

Bumpety bump

Now that some folk are back at work they can check/book holiday (maybe):)

persistent king

Settler
May 23, 2010
wigan
we did some foraging on the weekend for about a hour or so , so i am looking forward to doing a full day on it along with plant id and how there used for natural medacine

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Ok - I am now sorted with Geordie9 and aim to book two places tomorrow - but there should be places left if anyone else wants to take advantage of the special offer - Woodland Ways has some very good writeups.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE