wiltshire weekend out

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi all had a weekend out with some mates last weekend my mate stephen herries asked kris mouseinthewoods, richie ham ,dan the hassle hoff,paul webster fattynofagsme and paul baurkhart bushwhacker ,to his secret spot in wilshire somewhere.on an invite only basis.
anyway we al met at a pub on friday before going to the camping area and settled in for the afternoon where mouse cooked a fine game pie for supper and followed by copious amounts of drink of which richie fell over and demolished the home made bench lol .following morning saturday we all got up to dan making a good breakfast of bacon and eggs with bread and butter thanks dan it was good.richie made a off the ground bed then later on in the morning we were treated to bushcrafter showing us some tracking skills for a few hours luckily enough he tracked us to a pub where he had parked his car and dutifully went of to pick his son up, it was nice of him to spare us his time for the day thanks paul .we got ourselves back to camp where dan cooked richies chicken curry and rice to our instructions of course, the night finished with the usual beers . sunday morning up late but still enough time for mouse to show us a pressure plate trap as dan was really interested in this technique as were a few others. we were then treated to one of steves special spanish omelettes he made two 12 eggs in each they were yummy there is some pics .

IMG_0826.jpgIMG_0830.jpgIMG_0837.jpgIMG_0839.jpgIMG_0842.jpgIMG_0845.jpgIMG_0856.jpg
all in all a great weekend thanks to steve for the weekend and all the company that attended

Last edited:

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Special Thanks to Mouse and Bushwhacker for the masterclasses in trapping and tracking Much appreciated gentlemen

Thanks to everyone who attended for making this a great weekend with good weather throughout to boot
Thanks to Dave for sticking this up on here as well there's more pics on south wales Bushwhackers on FB and on that other thing we frequent

We had some laughs

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Nice one Dave, looks like you guys had fun, catering was obviously important! Shame i couldn't make it, for reasons you all know.

Nice to see Dave putting a piece and piccys together and in the right place! Well done mate.

Catch up soon.

Ivan...

Oh Dave! I have just realised you have sort of put it in the right place! Anyway enjoyed the report, and have heard from other sources how much fun i missed.

Still i suppose the mods are grateful it's not posted in the for sale section!

Last edited:

Paul Webster

Jan 29, 2011
Stroud
Another great weekend spent with great mates. We of course raised a glass to missing comrades. Nothing dramatic of course, just the ones too lazy to attend.
Don't all gasp at once, I was even coaxed out of my chair and persuaded to go for a walk, only with the promise of a pub at the end of it of course. Looking forward to next time

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Nice to see Dave putting a piece and piccys together and in the right place! Well done mate.

Catch up soon.

Ivan...

Oh Dave! I have just realised you have sort of put it in the right place!

Still i suppose the mods are grateful it's not posted in the for sale section!

yeh i hear it makes a change lol

Moved to Out & About

Come on Dave it's not that hard is it? :)

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
shewie thats where they told me to put it the tw@@s, so its out and about hmm try to remember that i am 60 now you know the alziemers is setting in fast lol regards the real dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE