Will Lord on the telly tonight

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
It was a good program. Will Lord is in my neck of the woods and I hope to do one of his flint knapping days. I love the Ben fogle programs in general, and find myself re-evaluating life after each one - although to no great effect. I often look at Google satellite imagery, looking for patches of woodland in which to lose myself - the best I can hope for in my area - but it is remarkable just how little there is other than the plantations of Thetford forest. I end up feeling quite imprisoned.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE