Wilkinson Sword Dartmoor Knife For Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stretch3144

Feb 3, 2009
North Tawton, Devon
Hi all
My first time selling on here.
Postage for this item will be Royal Mail Special Delivery. P&P included in sale price.
First PM will secure.
Payment by Paypal as Personal Gift
This Survival Knife is virtually new and has never been used in anger. The blade is factory sharpened and I'd recommend touching it up with a waterstone or similar before use.
The WS Dartmoor is supplied with plastic sheath. The knife is without the WS survival kit, although I have added 2 x needles with 6' of black thread, 1 x ferrocium firesteel and 6' or so of thin brass wire for snares etc. These items are stored in a plastic tube stored inside the knife handle, with the wire underneath the belt hanger on the sheath. The lid of the plastic tube holds a small liquid filled compass.
The butt cap holding the handle on features the WS logo.
The blade is not stamped or marked in any way - I originally wanted to get it etched, but decided I do not need the knife.
I beleive the WS Dartmoor knife may be a factory second as it has not been shot blast. This is an outstanding piece of kit, and I beleive it was designed in conjunction with the great Ray Mears himself - I may be wrong! A search on GOOGLE or British Blades will provide more info on this knife.
PRICE INC P&P: £115 SOLD

DSC01195.jpg

DSC01194.jpg

DSC01198.jpg

eskimo

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 1, 2006
Humberside
I really need to be quicker. I have been after one of these for 2 years but only ever seem to find them in the US.

Anybody else have one they no longer use:rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE